Stories and Stuff that I wrote
“There are two ways to dislike writing: one way is to dislike it; the other is to read Timothy Chu.”
- Nonfiction, a biography of my friend Joshua Tiberius Alman. This is my earliest and best work, and I'd highly recommend everyone read it.
- Fiction, a tale of my friend Jonathan Tiberius Schneider.
- Love Sonnet, an early attempt at poetry to my lifelong soulmate Taylor Han.
- Whispers and Shadows, the story of a Middle-Eastern immigrant from Jordan. This one is a sad story about how a bad math education leads to a permanently lower station in life.
- The Giving Trees, a short discussion with a local forest guide in the mountains of Ghana. This story runs through the Peace Corps projects operating in the forests of West Africa, and contains a tale common in African countries: the transition from rural to big city life, and back.